I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects.Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard enough.

I had been working for him for over 2 years, and thought I had earned his loyalty. They replaced me with some young kid half my age. Yeah, he worked harder and faster, but you can't replace experience. I never showed up late, even stayed later than I was supposed to sometimes, was friends with the whole team, and did a full 40 hours a week.

It wasn't even like I wasn't the only one being lazy if I was.

Look at their latest Twitter post on https://twitter.com/DaisherChiles, "Daisher Chiles hard at work".

The truck is parked and no one is doing a thing!What a joke.

Review about: Employee Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss hiring and firing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chiles Holdings?

Comments

Canterbury, New Hampshire, United States #1085592

Hes a *** nag and dont pay his bills

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993802

So you're just butt hurt you got fired. I'd love to hear there side of the story since the only thing you offer is "look at them being dumb on twitter"