Copperas Cove, Texas

After a very ugly divorce, I reunited with a previous boyfriend and soon after became pregnant.My X called CPS 11 times to no avail.

However, the day of my child's birth he claimed I was on drugs and they took her and placed her in a stranger's care without even having test resukts. 7 days later they found out the truth and proven wrong about drugs they changed the reason for removal due to my new husband having been in prison for drugs. We did all of their bulls**t and 5 years have gone by and We still haven't had custody. She lives with her Grandparents and we visit, money has kept us from getting her home.

His parents are wealthy and because of his past criminal record the likelihood of her coming to stay is slim. But, I won't stop. I complain, had most of the investigators and especially my cas worker fired for not following policies and procedures. All I got is a letter of apology, not my child.

Coryell County CPS are profiting from the removal and placement using our children. I believe that is called Human Trafficking and is against the law.

But, we (the parents) are helpless because our State has given CPS way to much authority.They need to be held accountable for the mistakes they make and do there job with the "mission" being to protect FAMILIES not their WALLET S!!!!!!!

Review about: Child Abduction.

Review #519238 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with child pritective services?

Submit review

Comments

HearTheirVoices
Calvin, Oklahoma, United States #921735

If you are still fighting for your child, feel free to contact me, I might be able to help you with resources in fighting the CPS corruption.

Heartheirvoices@yahoo.com