child pritective services - Review from Copperas Cove, Texas

1 of 2 child pritective services reviews

After a very ugly divorce, I reunited with a previous boyfriend and soon after became pregnant.My X called CPS 11 times to no avail.

However, the day of my child's birth he claimed I was on drugs and they took her and placed her in a stranger's care without even having test resukts. 7 days later they found out the truth and proven wrong about drugs they changed the reason for removal due to my new husband having been in prison for drugs. We did all of their bulls**t and 5 years have gone by and We still haven't had custody. She lives with her Grandparents and we visit, money has kept us from getting her home.

His parents are wealthy and because of his past criminal record the likelihood of her coming to stay is slim. But, I won't stop. I complain, had most of the investigators and especially my cas worker fired for not following policies and procedures. All I got is a letter of apology, not my child.

Coryell County CPS are profiting from the removal and placement using our children. I believe that is called Human Trafficking and is against the law.

But, we (the parents) are helpless because our State has given CPS way to much authority.They need to be held accountable for the mistakes they make and do there job with the "mission" being to protect FAMILIES not their WALLET S!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Child Abduction
Review category
Government and Politics
review #519238

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with child pritective services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 child pritective services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
HearTheirVoices

Dec 27, 2014 #921735 Calvin, Oklahoma, United States

If you are still fighting for your child, feel free to contact me, I might be able to help you with resources in fighting the CPS corruption.
Heartheirvoices@yahoo.com

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.