Chick Fil A - I found a public like hair embedded in my chicken strip.

74 of 85 Chick Fil A reviews

Update added by user Feb 10, 2013

And again I said "pubic like hair" I did not say it was a pubic hair i said pubic like hair..learn to read

Update added by user Feb 10, 2013

Anyone looking at this picture, you can see some breading on the end of the hair, I do not expect anything for free..just thought you people would like to see this

Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2013

I got up one morning and went shopping, I normally don't eat fast food but I hadn't eaten breakfast, I was extremely hungry so I knew that I should eat something before I went grocery shopping because I knew if I didn't eat I would spend more money on groceries because everything at the grocery store would look good so I looked around for something healthy to eat that was quick and I came across Chick Fil A, I thought well it's got to be healthier than McDonalds or Burger King, so I pulled into Chick Fil a, I went in to order the Chicken Strips and a small fry with a sweet tea, I got my meal and opened up my box of chicken strips and saw a pubic like hair sticking out of the breading of my chicken strip. And that ruined my Chick Fil a experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
74 of 85 Chick Fil A reviews
What

Nov 15, 2014 #900626 Godfrey, Illinois, United States

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhh my gawd. You consider chick fil A healthy??? Im scared of what you think unhealthy is....

1 2 Reply
Damexico

Oct 22, 2014 #888692

"I looked around for something healthy to eat"
Sorry but lol :D

1 2 Reply
lang

Aug 07, 2013 #695117 Owensville, Indiana, United States

How do you know it was a pubic hair? Do you eat them on a regular basis? Emmm.. a pubic haired filled pop-tart. Just imagine all of the nasty things you eat that you never see? Stop complaining dippy, you lack discipline.

0 2 Reply

Aug 07, 2013 #695094 Houston, Texas, United States

We should all shave our head, public ya know. It's not a pube hair. It's not the nastiest thing in the world. Be thankful it wasn't a finger in your Wendy's chili, or it wasn't a nasty band aid in your burger,
It's a air, gross yes but it won't kill you, won't out you n mental therapy.

ditto

Jul 16, 2013 #681604 Annapolis, Maryland, United States

***!!! I almost ate a pubic like hair myself, just now. I'm staring at a strand of auburn hair fried into the chicken nugget.

May 09, 2013 #648409

So everyone trolling on this post is cool with eating "public" hairs in their chicken nuggets?

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you ate at an urban Chik-Fil-A? Hahah

0 1 Reply
dhenry12345

Feb 11, 2013 #607163

But the point is, is that nasty hair was stuck in my chicken strip.

dhenry12345

Feb 11, 2013 #607162

For the other *** that commented, it clearly says pubic LIKE hair which meansss it looks just like a curly pube.

1 0 Reply
BadKitty

Feb 11, 2013 #607081

Nasty. It's probably not a pubic hair, thank goodness ... that would be hard to get in a sandwich. But quite possibly a head or even chest hair.
Next time, try a Burger King breakfast sandwich - they're better for you than fried chicken and fried potatoes anyway!

BadKitty

Feb 11, 2013 #607082

I meant chicken nugget, not sandwich -- I guess I have Burger King on my mind now!

liketheverb

Feb 11, 2013 #607076 Brecksville, Ohio, United States

A public hair huh? You shouldn't tell people they should learn to read when that is in fact what you typed lol

anonymous

Feb 10, 2013 #606819 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

How can you say for sure that it was a pubic hair? Different people have different textures of hair. Furthermore, if anywone of your hairs had been run through breading and hot oil, it might look like pubic hair too.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.