Chevron - Review about Special Offer Price

18 of 46 Chevron reviews

I went to Chevron on the corner of Rock Island and McNab road to get gas , paid for gas by credit card outside and figured I would go in to get a drink , usually drink monster but the rock stars were on sale 2 for $4 , got up to register and attendant rings it up and tells me that will be $4.50 , I said but they are 2 for $4 ? He says yes they are $2.50 each ,little confused I said no sign says 2 for $4 , he says yes with tax , really confused I ask well how the *** did it come out to $4.50 , he then says yes 7% sales tax , still confused i say yea well my calculations would bring that to $4.28 , he redoes something on register and says ok $4.28 , I looked at him funny thinking to myself , did I miss a sales tax raise? I then asked him if they have a little scam going for unsuspecting customers , I grabbed receipt and drove off , look at the reciept cause now I'm saying wait , sales tax is 6% , receipt says $0.00 next to sales tax , is this guy running a scam that people are not paying attention to ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Special Offer Price
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #548754

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chevron? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 46 Chevron reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chevron.
Filing a new complaint about
×