I went to Chevron on the corner of Rock Island and McNab road to get gas , paid for gas by credit card outside and figured I would go in to get a drink , usually drink monster but the rock stars were on sale 2 for $4 , got up to register and attendant rings it up and tells me that will be $4.50 , I said but they are 2 for $4 ? He says yes they are $2.50 each ,little confused I said no sign says 2 for $4 , he says yes with tax , really confused I ask well how the *** did it come out to $4.50 , he then says yes 7% sales tax , still confused i say yea well my calculations would bring that to $4.28 , he redoes something on register and says ok $4.28 , I looked at him funny thinking to myself , did I miss a sales tax raise? I then asked him if they have a little scam going for unsuspecting customers , I grabbed receipt and drove off , look at the reciept cause now I'm saying wait , sales tax is 6% , receipt says $0.00 next to sales tax , is this guy running a scam that people are not paying attention to ?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Special Offer Price
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."