Update added by user Nov 12, 2016
On 7/13/15 A man came asking for expired tobacco. He said Michelle sold it to him. Santiago agreed to the sale of expired tobacco.
Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2016
At Chevron in Simi Valley I told Santiago that I was talking to a Counselor because my niece was murdered in front of her children. HE SAID I WAS BECOMING CRAZY!
That's the kind of people you have working at your stores.
Santiago and Angie would encourage Sarah to harrass, bullie, manipulate and use aggression towards newer employees. More than one employee told Sarah they were going to report her to the Human Rights Commission.
On 7/17/16 Sarah hid a small peach color report she knew I had to submit with all the paperwork. But she noticed I became very upset and she gave it back to me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."