Glen Burnie, Maryland

I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October.The salesman Bo was great.

Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in December for some warranty work. After a month and a half it still wasn't finished. Being told the manufacture is sending the wrong parts.

Then a week later I received a call saying a half dozen campers were broken into and mine was one. One tv was stolen and he wasn't sure if it was mine. Very frustrated the next day we drove a hour to look at our camper. Once there I find out there was only two campers broken into and two of my tv's were missing.

Only one was put on the police report. Even more frustrated now that I've been lied to. No one there had the same story. I said to my wife that I need to check to see if our safe was still under our bed.

The employee with us said "oh no one went under your bed" How convenient he knew this? The more I looked around it looked more like a inside job. The slides were in and was told the came into the living are through a 5 inch opening. I was told they probably put a child through there.

When we kept asking about video we were told they have no security cameras and they kept pointing to the sign "We are not responsible for theft or damage" How convenient. I asked for the service manager to call me since he was off. Four days later no call. I called and now they are still not finished with the warranty work and are now working on a insurance estimate.

I told them no. I just want my warranty work done. I will take my Rv someplace else for the insurance. A week and a half later I called and the parts were finally there.

It would be ready to pick up the next day. I was called the next morning and the parts were incorrect again. I said I'm still picking my Rv up. When arriving we find our Rv sitting out front with a nice new gouge in the metal side.

They checked all the photos throughout the time it was there and no gouge.

And of course they say "We are not responsible for theft or damage"

This has been the worst experience.I will never recommend anyone purchase anything from Chesaco.

Review about: 2015 Dutchmen Voltage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chesaco Rv?

Comments

#1151952

wow thanks for the heads up

I went to the location in frederick....not impressed....glad I walked

to Anonymous #1140724

I have been in contact with others who have had the same issues at all 3 of their facilities.

Please contact me as our camper was broken into also. We are looking for all the people who had their camper broken into. You can contact me at rhondahunsicker@ymail.com

Rhonda

RVHunting
Mount Airy, Maryland, United States #1120017

Thanks for posting this.My husband and I were considering purchasing from Chesaco because we're near Frederick and the salesman at the RV show was nice.

Wow, what a horror story. We'll stay away from this place now! Did you also report to BBB? Hope so.

Sorry about your awful experience.An RV is a big purchase and you should be able to enjoy it.