My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan.Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW van for an awesomely LOW price!

We were told we could be offered such a great deal because we had awesome credit. People bad mouth this place because they go in there with poor credit and expect the world based on what they heard on tv.. You have to have common sense when it comes to these things. Do you really think they are going to be able to sell a car to you with a poor credit score?

They can't find anyone to finance it for a low price, it's no ones fault but the person with the poor credit! Our salesman was awesome and when we would take it in for maintenance, and a minor adjustment on washer fluid hose we had no problem and were treated great!

No hassles, no problems, and the staff was VERY courteous!We plan to return in a few months for another new vehicle and have no hesitations in our decision.

Review about: Van Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $24
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cherry Hill Triplex?

Comments

Rouque

I have excellent credit and had an unsatisfactory experience with this dealership. Poor credit is no excuse for horrible customer service.