Toronto, Ontario

WARNING! This Studio is accident waiting to happen: No pun

Update by user Oct 21, 2011

Client Credit Card Privacy Issue Breached by Merchant

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2011

Cherry Beach Sound - owned & operated by vendictive H8R, Carmen Guerrieri, two-bit crew engineer Andrew Andriyashev - Tripple AAA & rapper Aspektz are mere *** ARTISTS who can't make the music biz resulting in subotage of others work by stealing material and not providing work or any material you paid for in-return. they promote the no. of yrs. in the biz & big artist names to attract new customers rather than quality work you can get from other better studios for your time & money like Phase One.

ARTISTS BEWARE OF CBS, LAWSUIT ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY & IT'S ***. FILED OCT, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS STUDIO - COPYCATS, MISS-USE CREDIT CARDS, MUSIC FILES, THREATEN TO CALL POLICE & ASSAULT YOU. Organized crime at best

Emails with Cmen from, 2010 below

"Carmen, fully refund unothorized m.c. charge you manually put thru c.c. terminal ilegally without swiping my card or sign-off signature. disput will cost you court fees after I file a claim against your co. will sue & report your substandard practices to the"...

BBB - Complaint ID#: 1219641 Business Name: Cherry Beach Sound

Thank you for contacting your BBB regarding your complaint

Bea Krieschneider

Review about: Music Beats And Vocals.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cherry Beach Sound Studio?

Comments

Please read a dictionary
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #621470

To the person who wrote the false, uneducated comment above, perhaps you should read a dictionary before commenting. I counted at least 5 spelling mistakes in one paragraph.

Please don’t make inaccurate accusations when you have been in and out of prison several times.

Do not criticize producers about their work. You met with them several occasions, selected them, and only disappeared when you admitted you were not up to the task of rapping.

Please pay your bills in full, you might then receive your product.

Thank You.