Cherokee Womens Specialists - Dr. Fonda Webb is an incompetent doctor!

1 of 1 Cherokee Womens Specialists reviews

I went into Cherokee Women's Specialists in Canton, Ga because I was/am having horrible Interstitial Cystitis flare ups.I made my appointment with Dr.

Lense, but when I got there, they had me see Dr. Fonda Webb (who was not very educated in I.C.) She wrote me a Rx for Elmiron (I had been taking it for a year and needed another Rx,) but when she wrote it, she gave me 1 refill. I stopped her and begged her to change it because I needed the years worth since I don't have insurance. She did!

Only now, I can't get my Rx filled because she was too incompetent to write down that she had made a change. Now my medicine is all messed up and i need to go to another doctor with money that I don't have. THANKS DR.

FONDA WEBB!YOU'RE A REAL ***!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Cherokee Womens Specialists reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13, 2015 #983889

This is ridiculous - no way this is true. All your pharmacist would have had to do was call the physician to verify that the physician made the change and confirm what the physician wanted the RX to say. Alternatively, you could have explained the situation to the physician and she could have easily written a new scrip. This whole story is either bogus, or mostly references a comedy of incompetence on your end or on your pharmacists end. You really think that pharmacists can read the handwriting of physicians on every scrip they get? No, they call and confirm with the physician office before filling it.

0 0 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985103

I did explain it to her. So did my husband. The only one who didn't seem to get it was Dr. Webb. She just stood around like she was clueless to the world, and had no idea what we were talking about. I was crying my eyes out in her office. Nothing I said was ridiculous. It was the truth. Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings but that's what happened. Get over it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cherokee Womens Specialists.
Filing a new complaint about
×