Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington.Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch was ruined.

The original crew left tool marks over the whole couch and destroyed the pile, all exposed after the couch dried. Their fixall guy came in and spent several hours brushing it out but the damage was done. My advice is to take pictures to document condition of your furniture before they start. Though they all bragged of up to 15 years experience, they didn't know how to deal with this material and insisted that I couldn't address the problem because I had no experience in the field.

Fortunately for them we aren't the suing type.Good luck.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Tidy - DO NOT USE Tidy "Paid $75 for a clean. She came and wiped off the coffee table in the living room and ran the vacuum in the master bedroom. Made a half-assed attempt at..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more