Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington.Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch was ruined.

The original crew left tool marks over the whole couch and destroyed the pile, all exposed after the couch dried. Their fixall guy came in and spent several hours brushing it out but the damage was done. My advice is to take pictures to document condition of your furniture before they start. Though they all bragged of up to 15 years experience, they didn't know how to deal with this material and insisted that I couldn't address the problem because I had no experience in the field.

Fortunately for them we aren't the suing type.Good luck.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fraudulent ChemDry Rep.... Holly Adams Chemdry "BEWARE!!!!!! Holly Adan's is NOT licensed or certified by ChemDry. She came to my home and ruined my floors. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bereau and..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more