Reply by Chef World May 27, 2015

Dear Customer…..We are happy to replace Your Temp Control Knobs on your cookware set. You Have an older model of Cook world and the good news is we will send you the new and improved 2014 Knobs at no Charge. I would remind you to cook at a low flame. We will also send you a complementary gourmet pan at no charge for your enjoyment .If you have any other questions….Please call our office. It is our pleasure to service you.
Author's
Williamsburg, Virginia

I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible.The sensor on the tops always melt break due to the high heat it holds inside of the pan and the whistle for the sensor does not work any longer.

I have had to call the company three times to get replacement elements for the lids and although they were free it just Irritates me that I spend this much money on a product that does not stand up to the quality I expected.I truly need a refund!!!

Review about: Cookware.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chef World?