Gardena, California
100% full Not resolved

Gold Wing Trading Inc is and Amazon seller of drones under the name SilverCircle Cheerwing USA.They offered free shipping and then added it anyway, refusing to refund it.

Then a few hours after my purchase they lower the price by 25% and refuse to refund the difference. This company can best be described as deceptive with switch and bait tactives.

Repeated attempts have been made to solve such a simple thing as an unauthorized charge, with "deal with it" as a response.It is sad that their CEO Maggie Jun Lei and President Elden Hong Lei encourage these practices.

I didn't like: Unauthorized charges and lack of price protection.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unauthorized charges / $41
Preferred solution Refund of unauthorized shipping and difference in price from $89 to $69

Had an Experience with Cheerwing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more