Toledo, Ohio

BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as ***, I got hung up on, and when I called back, the supervisor acted like he didn't care. I missed some days of work due to snow emergency lv 3 for 4 days, and the company and store didn't want to work with me or give an extension, after this loan is paid off I will take my business elsewhere, and I will tell everyone I know, not to do business with this rude, disrespectful company.

Related: Checksmart - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES, DO NOT BORROW FROM THEM!

Review about: Employees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Checksmart Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Checksmart?

Comments

anonymous

It isn't there fault that you had to miss several days of work because of snow.They still need their payments on time.

Actually what does the snow days have to do with anything.

Here in SD, it is a very rare occasion when people miss work because of blizzards/heavy snow.When they do have to miss work for that reason it is only one day.

Onemain Financial - 'MOM' Onemain Financial "Having aFinancial problem,,,Like many,,,mine was a little different,,,Having to work til I was 69.in order to get my full retirement ..from the Railroad,,,combined with,,I making a must decision,,,but not wanting..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more