This company continues to amaze me how terrible they can be. I have 3 background checks with them and 2 are suspended for no reason.

My background checks for DoorDash and Instacart are both suspended even though I have entered the information required on the check website and the emails they sent regarding both background checks. They then said that my SSN is wrong (even though it isn't) and that I need to contact checkr support to file a dispute. Its been 2 weeks and 2 emails and 3 requests later and Ive heard nothing from any support member or from the disputes department of their company. This baffles me because I have a background check that is clear through them for Postmates.

I don't understand why there is a problem with them, but not I'm unable to work for DoorDash and Instacart. Apparently they have had this issues before, and it has costed people jobs and lots of money and grief.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use checkr, and if you do 50/50 chance you will NOT get your background check approved.

Location: Arnold, Maryland