Verified Reviewer

I am so sick of not being able to speak to someone. A live human being to resolve the problem.

I have been begging for two months for someone to help me and no one will help me. It is terrible business practices not communicate with your customer or your clients to expedite and correct the issues that are problems. I will be at home today waiting for a phone call from Checkr not an email not a text message I need a phone call. Today please.

Two months is too long. When you know what the problem is you should communicate with me. You must know the problem or you wouldnt have suspended the report for the 3rd time. I am begging for help.

Yes at this point Im extremely frustrated.

Please if you have any kindness or caring in your heart please communicate with me today via telephone. 610-780-****

User's recommendation: I do not wish to comment at this time. I will respond to this by the end of the day if I have not heard and got an answer from Checkr. If I write you now you won’t be very happy. I can’t read this company now I can’t reach her company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2063259

I totally agree. When I applied to work for Lyft I cringed when I realized that this company also work with Checkr.

I never even had to enter my information or sign on.

Thank God! It almost gave me a panic attack.

Checkr Reviews