Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back.They blame their dispatch, whatever that means.

They won't accept responsibility. They just want me to buy another pair at a discount and keep the wrong pair they already sent! They are a scam of a company! They won't return my money!

Cheapraybans.org is a joke of a company!!!!! Tia from the company responds to my emails with broken English and plays dumb about the return. She keeps asking why I would want to return the item that I didn't even order!

She wants me to send them more money in hopes that they will send the correct pair this time!!!!!!SCAM!

Review about: Wrong Items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cheapraybans?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more The Miami SEO Company is a bad company be careful! The Miami Seo Company "I have been using their services for three months. After doing some research I contacted the owner Sergio to know how we could get started. I believed they were a..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more