Cheapflightnow.com is indeed cheap in terms of service.It was days already since I booked my flight and so I talked to one of their client reps.

A dude named Hunter, though, informed me that my reservation was not confirmed by the website. Again, it has been days already yet no one informed me. CheapFlightNow is a total BS posting CHEAP fare prices that would later on get cancelled by the airline in the duration of the ticket waiting time, which is 24 to 72 hours. 72 hours?!

Of course airline would have already changed fare prices by then! I've used Skyscanner.com and Kiwi.com with no problems like this at all. Don't ever use this website. To top it all, the Hunter guy I talked to was not helpful at all, typing one-liner templates, without providing me a clear explanation why the booking was cancelled!

If I haven't asked and asked, he wouldn't even bother exaining!

He's probably already tired of dealing with a lot of angry customers.Lol

Review about: Cheapflightnow Flight Booking.

Number of Destinations
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CheapFlightNow?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.