Cheap Charlies Tree Service - €œDon’t Call Cheap Charlie's Tree Service”

1 of 1 Cheap Charlies Tree Service reviews

Cheap Charlie's Tree Service says "Call us last" and We'll beat any price." Which is what I did. Cheap Charlie's estimate was $1,000.00 more than any one else with $4,000.00. I went to show the estimator, Jimmy my $2,000.00 estimate when he left. He told me he wouldn't touch it. How does Cheap Charlie's Tree Service get away with false advertising? Suffolk County Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau need to hear about Cheap Charlie's business practices.

Cheap Charlie's Tree Service

6 Lindsey Place

Holbrook, NY 11741

(631) 771-7474

(631) 207-4434

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Cheap Charlies Tree Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 21, 2014 #817584 New York City, New York, United States

My experience with CHEAP CHARLIE'S TREE SERVICE:
I had someone from there come out 2 weeks ago to give me an estimate yet when I called today to schedule the service, the price just jumped $50! The customer service person I spoke to (said her name was Donna) was rude, argumentative and told me that the office manager had the final say on prices (maybe they should send her out to do the quotes?) yet would not let me speak to her. When I said I was going to call someone else, she said "ok"...didn't seem to care that they were losing my business. Worst customer service ever!!! Why send out a guy to give me an estimate if the amount he quoted me was not what I would be paying?? Isn't that why we get estimates?? Anyway...I am glad I got to see how unprofessional they are before I let them on my property. I would not use them if their services were free!!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cheap Charlies Tree Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×