Cheap Charlies Tree Service - Â€œDonâ€™t Call Cheap Charlie's Tree Serviceâ€
Cheap Charlie's Tree Service says "Call us last" and We'll beat any price." Which is what I did. Cheap Charlie's estimate was $1,000.00 more than any one else with $4,000.00. I went to show the estimator, Jimmy my $2,000.00 estimate when he left. He told me he wouldn't touch it. How does Cheap Charlie's Tree Service get away with false advertising? Suffolk County Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau need to hear about Cheap Charlie's business practices.
Cheap Charlie's Tree Service
6 Lindsey Place
Holbrook, NY 11741
This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "We had Swim King of Rocky Point NY install a swimming pool this past Summer. We ended up with two cracks in pool, permanent footprints in pool floor, rusted nails..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."