New York, New York

CheapCaribbean has false advertising!!And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!!

Related: Cheap Caribbean - Very disatisfied

They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake pictures and services!! I booked a 7 day vacation to Belevue Dominican Bay in Boca chica I Santo Domingo! I been there about 5 times ! So I booked a 7 day vacation with my husband !

The hotel was rated a 3 1/2 star!! It's not even a 1 1/2 STAR!!! Rooms were out dated !! No AC !

No Hangers in the room!! No iron, no hair dryer!! No Fridge!! No cares at the hotel!

And tryin to reach CheapCaribbean!! Forgettabout!!!

I'm still trying to reach someone and no luck!!Don't book through CHEAPCARIBBEAN!!!

Review about: Cheap Caribbean Vacation Package.

2.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cheap Caribbean?

Comments

Delhi, Delhi, India #1238513

We are in process of building premier destination for all-inclusive travel in the Caibbean . We are a all inclusive holiday package travel agency for the Cairbbean. Please do contact us for all your travel requirements

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India #1235790

I have used services from https://allinvillas.com/ , I would be pleased to recommend their services for All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.

How were they different:

- They Took take care of all our travel hassles by organizing airline tickets, cruise ship tickets, hotel booking, car rental, tours & excursions all around the islands of the Caribbean Sea.

- Dedicated to sustainable, responsible & eco-friendly travels to the Caribbean.

- With them, you get to explore the island, the cultures, and nature, eat out at local restaurants, meet the community and make friends with locals.

-You will get to see the real Caribbean way of living, as well as local businesses, get the benefits too. I hope this helps.

My issue was never resolve cheap Caribbean never contacted me. After complaining day after day they promised someone will contact me asap. And they have not yet contacted me.

StanMan

BelleVue Dominican Bay is listed as 2.5 sun rating (their rating system) does not translate to Star rating, stop lying to try to justify your bad decisions.

Rating descriptions as found on their website:

Three (3) Sun: Comfortable and appealing properties offering dependable accommodations and amenities with a variety of facilities and services.

Two (2) Sun: Moderately priced properties offering basic accommodations, amenities, facilities and services.

You are also complaining about something that is out of the hands of the company you booked through.

I research the properties I book and have had nothing but good experiences.By the way, PUJ!

to StanMan #1110033

1.Who the f you think you are calling me a lier!!

The hotel it's listed as a 3.5 star!! And I won't give them a 1

2. Bad decision?? The hotel is a hole in the wall!!

Dive full of drug dealers and prostitutes.

3. Accommodation Suck, the rooms are dated old and smell!! None functional toilet !!

Beds are horrible!