I have had an account for over a year now and just paid for a membership.My girlfriend and I wanted to broadcast so we sent them our ID pictures for verification.

They kept saying the pictures were to blurry. So we would send them again and again. Just found out they banned me from the site when I just gave them my Credit Card INFO! Turns out I should of never done this to begin with .

We just wanted to be sexy as *** and make good money while she sucked my ***. I would advise all you *** people thinking you want to do these sites to be WARNED ! this is serious and they just ROBBED US! FOR NO REASON!

Its amazing really.

And their customer service number says 24 hours but I called and they say call back later.UNBELIEVABLE!

I liked: Models.

I didn't like: Service.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss BANNED FOR TRYING TO GET APPROVED TO BROADCAST / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Chaturbate?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.