1.6K views 8 comments
100% full Not resolved

For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years of age.I'm 36 unfortunelty, which doubles their risky tactics of trusting online scanned I.D.s.

Related: Chaturbate - BANNED ACCOUNT NO ANSWEAR DON T TALK WITH PERFORMERS DON T SAY THE REASON

But I am learned and got my reading skills in 16 years of school, so I know how to scan, copy, paste, email my state ID. Thought it would be as simple as buying a beer, but now they are rejecting my Drivers License, ID, Birth Cirtificate, and requesting I send them passports, and copies of my credit cards and soon, possibly DNA??? WTF. I'm gonna delve deeper into this and I really hope that with the coulple of IDs I've provided, that my life isn't destroyed my Chaturbate Support..

I will keep posted on here, but if anyone out there is being asked to submit all these very sensitive documents, this is my personal warning!

Be Careful!!!I sent a screen shot of the last rejection from them.

Review about: Chaturbate Account.

I didn't like: Customer service, Paying for service then being lied to, Asked to provide all my private documents, Having to wait and see who will steal my id, Identity.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chaturbate Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chaturbate?

Comments

You guys must be trolling and leaving fake reviews.I know countless performers who all got verified within 24 hours.

Some even within the hour.None of the complaints here tally with how Chaturbate operates.

Sebby
to Anonymous Hermsdorf, Berlin, Germany #1290138

Yes and they always reply to email within the hour.

Ben

experiencing the exact same problem - was member for almost 5 months without any trouble then after my last prv session w.a very nice woman and a good amount of tips in public and prv ..

at exactly 200 tk I got my account banned, - mailed their support - got a verify or gtfo like reply ( ignoring the fact that I already spent a good amount of $ .. those people know that only a small percentage of people on CB would send their ID, Passport, etc.

to them ..would you ?

carolinagq

BRO I JUST WENT THROUGHT THIS> I even got the membership and as I kept being denied AS well as my girlfriend, they took my money and banned me from even looking at the site.

Over 90s of the models don't look old enough to even be on cam so you must have looked very young for them to reject you.

to Anonymous #1119378

I was going to say the same thing. Most of the male models look about 12 so if your ID didn't work out you must have looked incredibly young.

to Anonymous Laval, Quebec, Canada #1232783

There is a huge problem on Chaturbate with underage models using fake ID. They need to get their act together and sort this out.

RIP OFF CITY!