Chaturbate Support needs SUPPORT!! ID VERIFICATION REJECTED 24 TIMES!!

21 of 24 Chaturbate reviews

For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years of age.I'm 36 unfortunelty, which doubles their risky tactics of trusting online scanned I.D.s.

But I am learned and got my reading skills in 16 years of school, so I know how to scan, copy, paste, email my state ID. Thought it would be as simple as buying a beer, but now they are rejecting my Drivers License, ID, Birth Cirtificate, and requesting I send them passports, and copies of my credit cards and soon, possibly DNA??? WTF. I'm gonna delve deeper into this and I really hope that with the coulple of IDs I've provided, that my life isn't destroyed my Chaturbate Support..

I will keep posted on here, but if anyone out there is being asked to submit all these very sensitive documents, this is my personal warning!

Be Careful!!!I sent a screen shot of the last rejection from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Paying for service then being lied to
    • Asked to provide all my private documents
    • Having to wait and see who will steal my id
    • Identity

Chaturbate Account
Review category
Media
review #783761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chaturbate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
21 of 24 Chaturbate reviews

Feb 07 #1282868

You guys must be trolling and leaving fake reviews. I know countless performers who all got verified within 24 hours. Some even within the hour. None of the complaints here tally with how Chaturbate operates.

4 0 Reply
Ben

Feb 01 #1279608

experiencing the exact same problem - was member for almost 5 months without any trouble then after my last prv session w. a very nice woman and a good amount of tips in public and prv .. at exactly 200 tk I got my account banned, - mailed their support - got a verify or gtfo like reply ( ignoring the fact that I already spent a good amount of $ .. those people know that only a small percentage of people on CB would send their ID, Passport, etc. to them .. would you ?

carolinagq

Nov 19, 2016 #1243157 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

BRO I JUST WENT THROUGHT THIS> I even got the membership and as I kept being denied AS well as my girlfriend, they took my money and banned me from even looking at the site.

Feb 23, 2016 #1116459

Over 90s of the models don't look old enough to even be on cam so you must have looked very young for them to reject you.

1 0 Reply

Feb 28, 2016 #1119378

I was going to say the same thing. Most of the male models look about 12 so if your ID didn't work out you must have looked incredibly young.

Oct 27, 2016 #1232783 Laval, Quebec, Canada

There is a huge problem on Chaturbate with underage models using fake ID. They need to get their act together and sort this out.

Feb 04, 2016 #1106291

RIP OFF CITY!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.