Des Moines, Iowa

I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators.In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out BEFORE I could reply!

This is a formal complaint against VONNIE, and I request that VONNIE be notified, reprimanded, and to be made aware of who he/she is dealing with. Please feel free to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who I am. I have been doing this work for over thirty years. I offer my assistance to the moderators, in order to keep the chat room safe from predators.

I am a mother and grandmother, and I refuse to be falsely accused by ANYONE, and unjustly being removed for doing what is right!

The time of occurrence was approximately 4:00 p.m.USA Central Time.

Review about: Chat Avenue Online Chat.

I liked: Some of the users.

I didn't like: Being wrongly accused by moderator, And banned, Admins and mods.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Reprimand, apology, and reinstatement into Adult Chat

Had an Experience with Chat Avenue?

Comments

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1180551

I don't need to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who you are because you're all losers with nothing good to do but mod disgusting chat rooms and pretend you're making the world a better place. You're full of your ***.

Maybe you are getting closer to the target. Use your skills to vet the moderator. VONNIE may be a part of it!