Chat Avenue - Unjustly Kicked Out By Moderator

6 of 8 Chat Avenue reviews

I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators.In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out BEFORE I could reply!

This is a formal complaint against VONNIE, and I request that VONNIE be notified, reprimanded, and to be made aware of who he/she is dealing with. Please feel free to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who I am. I have been doing this work for over thirty years. I offer my assistance to the moderators, in order to keep the chat room safe from predators.

I am a mother and grandmother, and I refuse to be falsely accused by ANYONE, and unjustly being removed for doing what is right!

The time of occurrence was approximately 4:00 p.m.USA Central Time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Despite the bad things
    • Experiences have been good
    • Some of the users
  • What I disliked
    • Being wrongly accused by moderator
    • And banned

Chat Avenue Online Chat
Review category
Media
review #759688

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chat Avenue? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 8 Chat Avenue reviews

Jul 02, 2016 #1180551 Midlothian, Virginia, United States

I don't need to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who you are because you're all losers with nothing good to do but mod disgusting chat rooms and pretend you're making the world a better place. You're full of your ***.

0 0 Reply

Dec 29, 2015 #1085558

Maybe you are getting closer to the target. Use your skills to vet the moderator. VONNIE may be a part of it!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chat Avenue.
Filing a new complaint about
×