Richton Park, Illinois
1.1K views 0 comments

It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a locked door.There were people waiting who arrived closer to 5:00 and one gentlemen who walked and was sitting outside.

Related: Charter Fitness - Not even worth the a month

I finally called another gym and was told about an If this club is not open on time a sticker on the door. I have been here anoher 15 minutes since my call. since I was the only call about this facility, dispite several dozen people who came to the locked door before me.

My suggestion to Charter is to make the sign stand out more.It is a clear label with light writing, this poor guy does not have a car to sit in.

Review about: Operation Hours.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charter Fitness Facility
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charter Fitness?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Us Hole In One Reviews - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Us Hole In One Reviews "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Review about Charter Fitness Membership from Lancaster, Texas Charter Fitness "Bridgeport location told me their latest add was a scam. SORRY the manager said it got me in though and laughed. $20 to join and $10 a month BUT really..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more