Charter Communications - Withheld refund for equip I owned!
I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc.I had just paid my monthly bill (in advance, as required) and ended up with a $44.33 credit.
After 4 phone calls and a complaint with BBB, Charter tells me I have a $12.33 credit because the deducted $30 for a modem (which I purchased from the local Charter office for $70.00 to avoid rental charges). I told them I owned the equipment and asked why they didn't charge me for rental if it was theirs and asked them to identify THEIR equip with Serial Number. After several minutes silence, Melanie said she would have to call me back. If you need to call Charter, call their Corp.
HQ at 888-266-7618 instead of the number they ask you to call.It wont help but at least they speak English you can understand
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I ordered 5 items with total price of $143.04 on February 26,2016 paid for the expedited shipping and here it is March 9,2016 still haven't received my Items. Have submitted..."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."