I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so.The tech came out, was in my basement for a while, then came up to say he was done.
I asked him to call my phone. When he did, it did not ring but went directly to voicemail. He went back downstairs, then came back up to say that he had forgotten to hook the new phone modem up to the phone line (!!!). He then called and it rang through.
He went back downstairs to check something, came back, said everything was working, and left. A few days later I realized I had not received any phone calls. I went to the basement and found the outgoing ethernet was now hooked in to the wrong jack on the phone modem. Even worse, though, was the way it had been connected - with a torn, falling apart wire.
Photo included!This, my friends, it the professional installation Charter does.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Landline Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."