Charter Communications - I have been rescued from never ending term contracts!
For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got me obligated to their contracts somehow or the other.When I was almost convinced that there is simply no cable provider who can offer a decent TV package without a bizarre term commitment, I happened to find out about Charter Spectrum cable service.
Without exaggerating or being too overwhelmed by my positive emotions, the Triple Play Select package by Charter Spectrum is an ideal combination of both value and affordability. It simply has no term commitment and charges a very competitive price for its services with a free DVR service and internet modem.
I am extremely thankful to the website (http://www.charterbundledeals.com/Default.aspx) that helped me find this cable provider.
I strongly recommend everyone to buy cable TV without any contract or term commitment.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Initial price
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- No Term Contracts
- Product or service
- Charter Spectrum Triple Play Select
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Dr. George Commons of Palo Alto, CA caused so much damage to my friend that 11 years later she is still dealing with the fallout. She just had her..."
- "Don't purchase any product from this company or sear's. My advice to anyone.The shipped new product turned out to be ..."
- " My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."