I had items i needed to purchase on my phone which had low batteries.Asked for charger to retrieve images was told none compatible with my phone.

Related: Charming Charlie - Your employee was rude.

Directed to Bestbuy, got a charger went back. Told there was no wall power outlet. Staff called manager who told them to direct me to the cinemas where i could find free charging port! The store @ Blackstone shoppes Millbury MA was closing in less than an hr.

I decided to go to my car which was parked far and charge it for 10 minutes. I went back and was helped to get the items. I would be *** to go through all that trouble just to get a free phone charge. Unfortunately, that's what the staff thought i wanted.

Had it not been that i was buying the items for a friend who was flying out in a couple of hrs, i wouldn't have gone back to that horrible store.Incident happened on friday 2nd 2016 btwn 8-9 pm.

I liked: Products, Product.

I didn't like: Customer service and website, Contradiction of pricing, Cashier and the way she treated me.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charming Charlie Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charming Charlie?

Comments

Most stores can't let you use their outlets.It's a liability.

There could be a power surge or something and might ruin your phone.A lot of those outlets run a higher voltage to cover all of the computer stuff they have to have plugged in.

It is in absolutely no way their fault that you're too irresponsible to charge your phone. They have no responsibility to provide you with a phone charger. For crying out loud, grow up and act like an adult!