Santa Clara, California

Bought a top from charming Charlie store .Only after one use the top ripped from the side.

Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get a new one. Charming Charlie are two differnt companys online and store. Customer Service have nothing to do with store bought goods. They turned me away saying they can't help me.

They have to go to the shop and return it. The shop is 50 mile away journey from me back and forth!!! I live in Milpitas. And I'm not willing to do that.

I need Charming Charlie to contact me ASAP and resolve my issue.I agree with the rest of the review Customer service is not helpful at all. And corporate office in Texas doesn't answer the call it directly goes on voicemail so don't even try to contact them it's rubbish.

They don't even have the courtesy to return the call back I have been contacting them from last 2 weeks sending an email now on so very disappointing.If Charming Charlie do have any courtesy to call back my name V and contact number is 469 865-8666.

Review about: Top.

I liked: Colour coronation.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Review #831936 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charming Charlie Top
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charming Charlie?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.