Charming Charlie Top Review from Santa Clara, California
Bought a top from charming Charlie store .Only after one use the top ripped from the side.
Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get a new one. Charming Charlie are two differnt companys online and store. Customer Service have nothing to do with store bought goods. They turned me away saying they can't help me.
They have to go to the shop and return it. The shop is 50 mile away journey from me back and forth!!! I live in Milpitas. And I'm not willing to do that.
I need Charming Charlie to contact me ASAP and resolve my issue.I agree with the rest of the review Customer service is not helpful at all. And corporate office in Texas doesn't answer the call it directly goes on voicemail so don't even try to contact them it's rubbish.
They don't even have the courtesy to return the call back I have been contacting them from last 2 weeks sending an email now on so very disappointing.If Charming Charlie do have any courtesy to call back my name V and contact number is 469 865-8666.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Colour coronation
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "deceptive business practice. they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report. NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."