Charming Charlie Online Order - Shipping Takes Literally Forever

36 of 47 Charming Charlie reviews

I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year.I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them had the "only a few left" warnings either.

I placed the order around Tuesday 8:30pm December 2rd with standard shipping. I expected to receive an email about the order being shipped or preparing to ship by that Thursday, since standard shipping said the item would arrive within 5-7 business days. However, I did not receive a shipping confirmation email until December 9th, stating that my order would arrive by December 15th. However, as of December 14th, the order was still in transit and the delivery date was now December 17th.

What is ridiculous though is that from Illinois (original facility) to Atlanta, GA, my shipment traveled via FedEX. But Charming Charlie decided that to send it from Atlanta, GA to Athens, GA (my residence that is 60 miles way) that they were going to transfer my package from FedEX to USPS. Which, sending the shipping information would take an additional TWO days to arrive. When did 5-7 business days extend all the way to TWO SOLID WEEKS??

Especially since it took OVER A WEEK for the order to even get shipped initially!

Super disappointing, wasn't able to wear the jewelry I purchased for a Christmas party two weeks from the purchase date because it wasn't here.Never ordering online from them again, unless I'm fine with not seeing my order for a solid month.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Products
    • Usability
  • What I disliked
    • Slow order confirmation
    • No notifications on delayed order
    • Late delivery
    • Change shipping services

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Improve delivery process for online orders; be able to meet the "within 5-7 business days" assumption and notify customers if that changes and makes their orders late.
Product or service
Online Order
Review category
Shopping
review #570241

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charming Charlie? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
36 of 47 Charming Charlie reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 04 #1181155

You realize that 5-7 shipping days does NOT include the processing time it takes to get your order together to ship. Not to mention that if you order around the holidays things are going to take longer to get ready to ship. Also, the 5-7 shipping days are work days (weekends not included) so actually you have no room to complain you are just kinda being an ahole.

0 0 Reply

Mar 20 #1130901

Maybe because of the holiday season they get backed up, it happens anywhere.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Charming Charlie.
Filing a new complaint about
×