Charlotte Russe - DRESS NOT AS ADVERTISED

42 of 113 Charlotte Russe reviews

I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the website was the color. I called Charlotte Russe, explaining that they had sent me the wrong dress. The woman I talked to was extremely polite and helpful, she immediately sent out a replacement, and I was hoping it would look like the photo online this time.

Fast forward to today as I receive my package only to see it's the EXACT "wrong" dress they sent me before. It turns out the photo on the website is 100% inaccurate, and looks NOTHING what I received.

It's FLARED but supposed to be BODYCON

The STRAPS are WRONG

The LENGTH is WRONG.

I checked their whole website and I couldn't find a dress that looked anything like it at all.

I don't recommend ordering online from this company! BEWARE! Because now I have to go through the hassle of returning these dresses and hoping I'll be able to get my money back for false advertising!

Also, they claim that if you sign up with email you get a 20% off coupon. IT'S ALSO A LIE. They don't send you squat!!!!!

The website doesn't even allow customers to review products, also another red flag. I bet everyone who has ordered and received a completely different item would really put a damper on business hun???!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Backless Bodycon Dress Style 302123792
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #854995

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charlotte Russe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 113 Charlotte Russe reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.