Stuart, Florida

We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012.Purchased the cover that was recommended.

We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless is rusting. It is in a covered patio with a cover as instructed. Sent pictures on 2/18 to Charbroil, no response.

Called again. No response. Keep in mind the grill is ****3 MONTHS OLD*** they never called but posted a message... Surface rust is not covered but will give you 25% off the replacement parts.

Really? The entire grill is garbage. ****DO NOT BUY*** they will not honor the warranty and states it is surface rust. Now who would believe that in 3 months, under a roof, under a cover that is accepted.

A TOTAL WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY.RUN!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $460
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Char Broil?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Dealdash Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more