Char Broil - Dont buy...warranty is WORTHLESS..RUSTING in 3 months
We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012.Purchased the cover that was recommended.
We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless is rusting. It is in a covered patio with a cover as instructed. Sent pictures on 2/18 to Charbroil, no response.
Called again. No response. Keep in mind the grill is ****3 MONTHS OLD*** they never called but posted a message... Surface rust is not covered but will give you 25% off the replacement parts.
Really? The entire grill is garbage. ****DO NOT BUY*** they will not honor the warranty and states it is surface rust. Now who would believe that in 3 months, under a roof, under a cover that is accepted.
A TOTAL WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY.RUN!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear. Cleaned lenses with..."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."