Champion Power Equipment - Review about Generator from Katonah, New York
My supposed "new" generator came like this, covered in mold and gunk.I tried calling the company to actually receive a new one but all they wanted to do was replace some parts.
Which is unacceptable.
That was on top of the fact they were the rudest customer service people I've ever dealt with.Please avoid this company like the plague.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a set of Weather Tech floor liners for my BMW 550 and I am very disappointed! When any water collects on the mat due to melting of snow..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I partnered with Market America 7.5 years ago and can not believe how amazing this company is!!! As a Health Professional I can appreciate & understand the quality of the..."