Champion Power Equipment - Review about Generator from Katonah, New York
My supposed "new" generator came like this, covered in mold and gunk.I tried calling the company to actually receive a new one but all they wanted to do was replace some parts.
Which is unacceptable.
That was on top of the fact they were the rudest customer service people I've ever dealt with.Please avoid this company like the plague.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I partnered with Market America 7.5 years ago and can not believe how amazing this company is!!! As a Health Professional I can appreciate & understand the quality of the..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."