Brooklyn, New York
100% full Not resolved

Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront.

After her shop went under review on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChainCandy?ref=pr_shop_more ), she moved to shopify.com (http://chaincandy.com/ ) ...probably because there are no comment/review sections...

If you ever come by her shop, turn around. It's a shame people do this to people who don't mind paying extra for handmade items. (although reviews say they are awful quality).

Personal Experience: $60 and 5 months later, still have not had my order fulfilled. She stops communicating with you once she has your money. Many others in my position.

Review about: Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chain Candy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children. The Wagon Wheel Company "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "when I recieved the parcel one watch was missing and the other one did not match the description as soon as I called the customer care they took care of..." Read more