CH Transmissions - I HAD MY TRANSMISSION REBUILT AND WAS NOT SATISFIED
I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS TO COMPLETE WHEN I GOT IT BACK I HAD FOR 4DAYS AND THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND SHUTTERING I TOOK IT BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD TONY BARAGON THE TRSNSMISSION MECHANIC WHAT HAPPEND HE SAID THE FILTET IN THE TRANSMISSION WAS WRONG AND HE WILL FIX IT 1WEEK LATER I ASKED WHATS GOING ON TONY SAYS IT IS A PISTON IN THE TRANSMISSION NOT HOLDINGPRRSSURE SO HE FIXED IT.1 WEEK LATER HE SAYS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER IS BAD AND HE SAID HE REPLACED IT BUT THAT WAS NOT IT TONY SAID MY WINDSTAR VAN NEEDS WORK BEFORE HE GIVES IT BACK!I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOW AND THEN TONY SAYS IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO FORD TO SEE WHATS WRONG.
NOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS HE HAS MY VAN SO I CALL AND CALL FOR A MONTH THE TONY GIVES ME MORE EXUSES THAT IT HAS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS I SAID I DONT CARE IM HERE TO GET MY VAN TONY SAYS IT IS NOT RUNNING GOOD.BUT IT TURNS OUT NOTHING WAS WRING TONY WAS USEING MY VAN FOR PERSONAL USES AND RUINED MY INTERIOR CARPETS WITH OIL AND FOOD AND LOST MY ONLY KEY AND REMOTE FOR THE DOORS AND IGNITION SO TONY PAYS A LOCKSMITH TO MAKE A KEY AND MY TRSNSMISSION WAS LEAKING SO HE KEPT MY VAN FOR TO MORE DAYS AND FIXED THE LEAKS AND NOE MY TRANS MISSION IS LEAKING AGAIN AND MY TACHAMETER STOPPED WORKING BECOUSE OF SOMETHING TONY DONE! NOW I HAVE NO TACH OR A DOOR REMOTE AND MY VAN IS SHOT TO HECK INSIDE AND SMELLS BAD I BOUGHT MY 99 FORD WINDSTAR IN DEC. 2012 AND HE HAD MY VAN SINCE FEB 2013 AND I JUST GOT IT BACK MAY 25 2013 TONY HAS HAD MY WINDSTAR LONGER THAN I OWEND IT! I WKULD LIKE TO HA E A REFUND OF $1100 CONSIDERING THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AFTER BIENG OVERHAULED AND THE INTIERIOR BIENG RUIND.
I CHE KEF INTO FICTICIOUS BUSSINESS NAMES FOR C&H TRSNSMISSIONS HE HAS N BUSSINESS LICENSE.I ASKED FOR RECIEPTS HE REFUSED TO ISDUE THEM TO ME BUT HE SAID I GET A 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRENTY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
PissedConsumer.com is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I brought a gronk monsyer for work and took a sip about an hour later . It felt as if something was in the can so i poured the drink..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."
- " So far the man behind Voiptel International Keith Milhench also know as Keith Millhouse http://www.redd-monitor.org/2014/10/22/more-scams-sterling-and-bond-voiptel-international-and-velvet-assets/#comment-2511032 Keith Milhench (that is his real name) however he goes under Keith Millhouse. He has opened a..."