CH Transmissions - I HAD MY TRANSMISSION REBUILT AND WAS NOT SATISFIED
I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS TO COMPLETE WHEN I GOT IT BACK I HAD FOR 4DAYS AND THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND SHUTTERING I TOOK IT BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD TONY BARAGON THE TRSNSMISSION MECHANIC WHAT HAPPEND HE SAID THE FILTET IN THE TRANSMISSION WAS WRONG AND HE WILL FIX IT 1WEEK LATER I ASKED WHATS GOING ON TONY SAYS IT IS A PISTON IN THE TRANSMISSION NOT HOLDINGPRRSSURE SO HE FIXED IT.1 WEEK LATER HE SAYS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER IS BAD AND HE SAID HE REPLACED IT BUT THAT WAS NOT IT TONY SAID MY WINDSTAR VAN NEEDS WORK BEFORE HE GIVES IT BACK!I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOW AND THEN TONY SAYS IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO FORD TO SEE WHATS WRONG.
NOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS HE HAS MY VAN SO I CALL AND CALL FOR A MONTH THE TONY GIVES ME MORE EXUSES THAT IT HAS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS I SAID I DONT CARE IM HERE TO GET MY VAN TONY SAYS IT IS NOT RUNNING GOOD.BUT IT TURNS OUT NOTHING WAS WRING TONY WAS USEING MY VAN FOR PERSONAL USES AND RUINED MY INTERIOR CARPETS WITH OIL AND FOOD AND LOST MY ONLY KEY AND REMOTE FOR THE DOORS AND IGNITION SO TONY PAYS A LOCKSMITH TO MAKE A KEY AND MY TRSNSMISSION WAS LEAKING SO HE KEPT MY VAN FOR TO MORE DAYS AND FIXED THE LEAKS AND NOE MY TRANS MISSION IS LEAKING AGAIN AND MY TACHAMETER STOPPED WORKING BECOUSE OF SOMETHING TONY DONE! NOW I HAVE NO TACH OR A DOOR REMOTE AND MY VAN IS SHOT TO HECK INSIDE AND SMELLS BAD I BOUGHT MY 99 FORD WINDSTAR IN DEC. 2012 AND HE HAD MY VAN SINCE FEB 2013 AND I JUST GOT IT BACK MAY 25 2013 TONY HAS HAD MY WINDSTAR LONGER THAN I OWEND IT! I WKULD LIKE TO HA E A REFUND OF $1100 CONSIDERING THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AFTER BIENG OVERHAULED AND THE INTIERIOR BIENG RUIND.
I CHE KEF INTO FICTICIOUS BUSSINESS NAMES FOR C&H TRSNSMISSIONS HE HAS N BUSSINESS LICENSE.I ASKED FOR RECIEPTS HE REFUSED TO ISDUE THEM TO ME BUT HE SAID I GET A 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRENTY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I contacted LAM, after getting a floods of recommendation (I wonder how she managed to serve those to her client prospect) and came out with a terrible negative result. I was..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."