CH Transmissions - I HAD MY TRANSMISSION REBUILT AND WAS NOT SATISFIED
I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS TO COMPLETE WHEN I GOT IT BACK I HAD FOR 4DAYS AND THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND SHUTTERING I TOOK IT BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD TONY BARAGON THE TRSNSMISSION MECHANIC WHAT HAPPEND HE SAID THE FILTET IN THE TRANSMISSION WAS WRONG AND HE WILL FIX IT 1WEEK LATER I ASKED WHATS GOING ON TONY SAYS IT IS A PISTON IN THE TRANSMISSION NOT HOLDINGPRRSSURE SO HE FIXED IT.1 WEEK LATER HE SAYS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER IS BAD AND HE SAID HE REPLACED IT BUT THAT WAS NOT IT TONY SAID MY WINDSTAR VAN NEEDS WORK BEFORE HE GIVES IT BACK!I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOW AND THEN TONY SAYS IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO FORD TO SEE WHATS WRONG.
NOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS HE HAS MY VAN SO I CALL AND CALL FOR A MONTH THE TONY GIVES ME MORE EXUSES THAT IT HAS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS I SAID I DONT CARE IM HERE TO GET MY VAN TONY SAYS IT IS NOT RUNNING GOOD.BUT IT TURNS OUT NOTHING WAS WRING TONY WAS USEING MY VAN FOR PERSONAL USES AND RUINED MY INTERIOR CARPETS WITH OIL AND FOOD AND LOST MY ONLY KEY AND REMOTE FOR THE DOORS AND IGNITION SO TONY PAYS A LOCKSMITH TO MAKE A KEY AND MY TRSNSMISSION WAS LEAKING SO HE KEPT MY VAN FOR TO MORE DAYS AND FIXED THE LEAKS AND NOE MY TRANS MISSION IS LEAKING AGAIN AND MY TACHAMETER STOPPED WORKING BECOUSE OF SOMETHING TONY DONE! NOW I HAVE NO TACH OR A DOOR REMOTE AND MY VAN IS SHOT TO HECK INSIDE AND SMELLS BAD I BOUGHT MY 99 FORD WINDSTAR IN DEC. 2012 AND HE HAD MY VAN SINCE FEB 2013 AND I JUST GOT IT BACK MAY 25 2013 TONY HAS HAD MY WINDSTAR LONGER THAN I OWEND IT! I WKULD LIKE TO HA E A REFUND OF $1100 CONSIDERING THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AFTER BIENG OVERHAULED AND THE INTIERIOR BIENG RUIND.
I CHE KEF INTO FICTICIOUS BUSSINESS NAMES FOR C&H TRSNSMISSIONS HE HAS N BUSSINESS LICENSE.I ASKED FOR RECIEPTS HE REFUSED TO ISDUE THEM TO ME BUT HE SAID I GET A 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRENTY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."