Verified Reviewer

2.0
Updated by user Sep 25, 2023

Radio silence. I tried to get a response before I wrote any reviews to no avail.

I didn’t and don’t expect any response.

Choi has no interest in communicating with a paying customer so he certainly would not have any interest in stepping up now. For my part, I stopped utilizing his weekly “set ups” so at least I won’t be losing any more money.

Updated by user Sep 19, 2023

NEVER……..AVOID AT ALL COST.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2023

I signed up earlier this year. Matt has a great sales pitch and truly sounds credible.

After following his recommendations to the letter for 8 months I can tell you that for every dollar of profit Ive incurred at least $3-$4 of loss. Ive reached out to Matt on two different occasions asking for input. After all, he is the genius expert and teacher extraordinaire. It occurred to me that maybe Im not doing it right.

He has never responded to any of my inquiries. Im afraid folks that once he gets your money, hes done with you.

As for the trades, he is either clueless or simply throws set ups out randomly each week to get it over with. Please dont make the same mistake I did.

User's recommendation: AVOID.

Location: Parker, Colorado

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Certus Trading Reviews