I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and was a bit difficult to understand.That being said they offered me my "reward" of a $100.00 gift card "good at Walmart or Target".

The catch? I had to pay the "one time shipping and handling fee of $2.50". Hmmmm with my own visa or Master or Debit card. I immediately told them that I "felt uncomfortable giving my card number out" then the woman launched into an obviously rehearsed scripted spiel to make me "more comfortable" to give them my information.

Nope. Didn't do it. Glad I didn't.

And it simply smacked of S C A M!!

Review about: Gift Card Award For One Hundred Dollars.

I didn't like: Sketchy - wanted my bank card info to pay for my reward.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Certified Marketing Services?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more