I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and was a bit difficult to understand.That being said they offered me my "reward" of a $100.00 gift card "good at Walmart or Target".

The catch? I had to pay the "one time shipping and handling fee of $2.50". Hmmmm with my own visa or Master or Debit card. I immediately told them that I "felt uncomfortable giving my card number out" then the woman launched into an obviously rehearsed scripted spiel to make me "more comfortable" to give them my information.

Nope. Didn't do it. Glad I didn't.

And it simply smacked of S C A M!!

Review about: Gift Card Award For One Hundred Dollars.

I didn't like: Sketchy - wanted my bank card info to pay for my reward.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Certified Marketing Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more