Review about Century Communities Palmetto Farms from Atlanta, Georgia
I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now.The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in.
I have provided several emails and calls as well as pictures regarding my issue with no adequate follow up.
I am very very disappointed with this builder.Customer service has been less than adequate, no follow up, ignoring emails, igniring calls, very very unprofessional.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Century Communities Palmetto Farms
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Century has been giving us the run around. We moved in about 2 months and numerous things need to be corrected. We have addressed these issues with the warranty department..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."