Review about Century Communities House from Snellville, Georgia
Me and my husband purchased a home from Peachtree that is now century and we have discovered several things wrong with this house. We have had three experts come out and all of them have confirmed that this house was poorly built we just discovered a roof leak and we've only been at this house for two years.
Tamika White 770-906-2753
Trillium Forest Subdivision
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Century Communities House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "Terrible customer service. Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia! They will hide things and not disclose what..."
- "I made a pie using a Graham Cracker crust when taking out of the oven the pie plate folded in half and had to let go so it fell yo..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."