My husband and I have been in our home for a month and are very disappointed in the product the Century delivered to us. This is our first home and were very excited about going through the process of having our home built from the ground up. We hired an outside inspector to inspect the house prior to our walk through and we are so glad we did. Unfortunately, the inspector was even shocked by the condition of the home with us being a week out from closing. There were so many issues and the house was incomplete.
The interior paint job is HORRIBLE. We found several holes in the wall and places where they fixed imperfections and did not come back to paint them. I have contacted the agents several times (within the first 30 days) regarding the cracks in our walls, crown molding and base boards and have yet to hear from anyone. The contractors/building managers are not very friendly and do not care about the quality of the work being done in the homes.
If we could do it all over again, we would have walked away from this home and never closed on it. If you are considering purchasing a home from Century, please think twice about. If you are in the process of building a home with them please hire an inspector.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."