My husband and I have been in our home for a month and are very disappointed in the product the Century delivered to us. This is our first home and were very excited about going through the process of having our home built from the ground up. We hired an outside inspector to inspect the house prior to our walk through and we are so glad we did. Unfortunately, the inspector was even shocked by the condition of the home with us being a week out from closing. There were so many issues and the house was incomplete.
The interior paint job is HORRIBLE. We found several holes in the wall and places where they fixed imperfections and did not come back to paint them. I have contacted the agents several times (within the first 30 days) regarding the cracks in our walls, crown molding and base boards and have yet to hear from anyone. The contractors/building managers are not very friendly and do not care about the quality of the work being done in the homes.
If we could do it all over again, we would have walked away from this home and never closed on it. If you are considering purchasing a home from Century, please think twice about. If you are in the process of building a home with them please hire an inspector.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I was a victim of a scammer that used the fragile oodle. DO NOT USE this website of any transactions because it will take no responsibility, you'll find no phone..."
- "I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta. Now outside wooden mold is coming out. I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."