Century Communities House Construction Review from Marietta, Georgia
Hickory Hills McDonough, Ga
First floor flooded exactly 72 hours later from a pipe that apparently was cut months before I purchased my home, but was never repaired.all flooring had to be removed as well as large holes cut into the drywall.
All molding along baseboards removed in foyer, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Warranty department has been good for the most part, but what a nightmare to have to live with!! The builder has yet to explain to me what happened!!!!
Sales agents are great but BEWARE OF THE POOR QUALITY AN FOLLOW UP!!It's been two weeks now so hopefully all hardwood and carpeting will be completed this week!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."