Century Communities House Construction Review from Fairburn, Georgia
Century has been giving us the run around. We moved in about 2 months and numerous things need to be corrected. We have addressed these issues with the warranty department and they have advised they'll determine what will be done at the two month warranty or 10 month. Some of the issues are unbelievable. Many issues come from them having illegal immigrants as contractors that don't give a ***!
Attached are more pictures of the issues we're having at this house. They are as follows:
1. Our yard is in poor condition as previously stated. Attached are more pictures. The entire yard needs to be completely redone especially the backyard. There are high and low areas.
2. The driveway is cracked closer to the garage.
3. Workers dug in the street more than 3 weeks ago, the street still hasn't been repaired. This needs to be repaired asap as this is an eyesore and we've paid to drive on a paved street.
4. Sidewalk is cracked. This is more than a size 12 men's shoe long.
5. Squeaky stairs now
6. The garage door wiring was installed incorrectly. This was realized once our garage door openers were installed. I.e. the left garage door opener opens the right garage door.
7. Flooring in mudroom cut poorly. This needs to be reinstalled. This is also the case in master bathroom. It also has a small hole about the size of a dime in the flooring.
8. There are two spots on the backside of our home white paint or this area was never painted.
9. The yard next door is more than 5 feet higher than ours. This is a major safety concern for all parties.
I have pictures as evidence
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "After receiving a set of pots and pans. The small pot seperated from the pot after owning for less than 3 weeks. There customer service tells me to get a..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."