CENTRAL TRANSPORT, CRIMINALS IN BUSINESS - FOR HOW LONG?
Shipped a car hood with Central Transport, I dropped it off at their distribution center.
Item arrived at destination 1 day late, buyer notice concealed damage after delivery. I called customer service next day and put them on notice.
I was told to and then filed a claim within 2 weeks. It was denied the next day: Excuse: Should have filed within 5 days of delivery - come again????
1. They strapped hood in package to a pallet themselves, so they took responsibility for that.
2. How can they damage a metal car hood that was well packaged in 3-4 inches of styrofoam & bubble wrap ?
3. not taking responsibility for damage.
4. California law says you have 3 years to file a claim.
WORST LTL TRANSPORT COMPANY IN THE WORLD EVER.
DON'T EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THESE PEOPLE. RECKLESS, INCONSIDERATE, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS PREYING ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No customer service
- Dishonest operations
- Lack of communication
- Terrible service
- Denial of legitimate claim for damages
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category