Imagine eating a jar of these artichoke hearts only to find a full 1inch roach at the bottom.

The jar of Cento Artichoke Hearts was purchased from a Shop & Shop in NJ 2 days before this happened. The jar was completely sealed before hand, with the plastic seal around the lid, and was consumed in 1 sitting, which means the roach must have entered it at the factory.

I have filed a complaint with the FDA and the company, but something tells me that as with most product complaints, unless somebody dies, little is done.

Its not like finding a hair or an ant...is it?!?

Review about: Cento Artichoke Hearts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cento?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Arizona Beverages - Wrong label Arizona Beverages "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Great Value - Unknown object inside Great Value "I was preparing dinner with the Great Value brand chicken broth on May 18th,2017.While pouring,I heard something knocking around in the container..." Read more Mondelez International - Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams Mondelez International "Brand seal 0 444570. Mondelez International group 04050030586500, 04050030588600. Honey Maid I purchased a box of Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams on Saturday March 25, 2017. I am extremely disappointed in..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more