Cento - Imagine finding this in your food
Imagine eating a jar of these artichoke hearts only to find a full 1inch roach at the bottom.
The jar of Cento Artichoke Hearts was purchased from a Shop & Shop in NJ 2 days before this happened. The jar was completely sealed before hand, with the plastic seal around the lid, and was consumed in 1 sitting, which means the roach must have entered it at the factory.
I have filed a complaint with the FDA and the company, but something tells me that as with most product complaints, unless somebody dies, little is done.
Its not like finding a hair or an ant...is it?!?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cento Artichoke Hearts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."