Cento - Imagine finding this in your food
Imagine eating a jar of these artichoke hearts only to find a full 1inch roach at the bottom.
The jar of Cento Artichoke Hearts was purchased from a Shop & Shop in NJ 2 days before this happened. The jar was completely sealed before hand, with the plastic seal around the lid, and was consumed in 1 sitting, which means the roach must have entered it at the factory.
I have filed a complaint with the FDA and the company, but something tells me that as with most product complaints, unless somebody dies, little is done.
Its not like finding a hair or an ant...is it?!?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cento Artichoke Hearts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."