James Quinlan Celtic 1 Hauling stole money
If you ever get involved with James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling
please, read this page below and never get involved with this guy.
He pretends to be a legal boat transporter on uShip but he's violating a number of laws:
1. His DOT number 2158419 shows as INACTIVE which means he's not allowed to legally transport any cargo.
2. He's hiding behind the business name "Celtic 1 Hauling" however, he never registered this business under his name.
3. More importantly - he steals money from his customers and I'm one of his victims. read below:
James Quinlan at Celtic 1 Hauling was hired by our company to move a boat for us from Alabama to Florida. he requested to be paid in full because a lot of truckers get burned. we went ahead and sent the full payment and set up the pick up dates. he called a few days later saying that he was experiencing some delays but assured that it will be picked up and delivered on time. well, the time passed by and all we got was more excuses and more delays. and then he completely disappeared - not answering any phone calls or emails. and of course, he's not returning our money.
I ended up taking him to a small claim court in Florida and he didn't even show up for the hearing.
This guy is a crook and I don't even think he's mentally stable. Instead of apologizing and simply returning the money for the job he never did -
he goes out and tells everybody that he did the job but never got paid and yet he failed to appear in the court to defend himself.
go to my website and see the proof of the Court Judgment that was awarded to my company against James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling. here's the link: http://international.carexshipping.com/SCAM-James-Quinlan-Celtic-1-Hauling-uShip.html
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Hauling
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Well, Lab Corp, your employee Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall really needs some help!! While she and daughter Kendall McCall are being investigated for insurance fraud, Kim McCall..."
- "Hotel was clean and had a room with both refrigerator & microwave. We had a nice view and staff seemed courteous when checking in at 2:30 pm. We..."
- "This insane place killed my Umbrella Cockatoo Tatoo on December 8, 2015. I brought him in for a simple grooming and they negligently handled him. Darlene attempted to groom Tatoo..."