James Quinlan Celtic 1 Hauling stole money
If you ever get involved with James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling
please, read this page below and never get involved with this guy.
He pretends to be a legal boat transporter on uShip but he's violating a number of laws:
1. His DOT number 2158419 shows as INACTIVE which means he's not allowed to legally transport any cargo.
2. He's hiding behind the business name "Celtic 1 Hauling" however, he never registered this business under his name.
3. More importantly - he steals money from his customers and I'm one of his victims. read below:
James Quinlan at Celtic 1 Hauling was hired by our company to move a boat for us from Alabama to Florida. he requested to be paid in full because a lot of truckers get burned. we went ahead and sent the full payment and set up the pick up dates. he called a few days later saying that he was experiencing some delays but assured that it will be picked up and delivered on time. well, the time passed by and all we got was more excuses and more delays. and then he completely disappeared - not answering any phone calls or emails. and of course, he's not returning our money.
I ended up taking him to a small claim court in Florida and he didn't even show up for the hearing.
This guy is a crook and I don't even think he's mentally stable. Instead of apologizing and simply returning the money for the job he never did -
he goes out and tells everybody that he did the job but never got paid and yet he failed to appear in the court to defend himself.
go to my website and see the proof of the Court Judgment that was awarded to my company against James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling. here's the link: http://international.carexshipping.com/SCAM-James-Quinlan-Celtic-1-Hauling-uShip.html
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Hauling
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Hotel was clean and had a room with both refrigerator & microwave. We had a nice view and staff seemed courteous when checking in at 2:30 pm. We..."
- "While I'm sure that most of you interested can Google Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kimberly T McCall and discover her promiscuous and dishonest life as well as..."
- "No where on the U.S. Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY..."