James Quinlan Celtic 1 Hauling stole money
If you ever get involved with James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling
please, read this page below and never get involved with this guy.
He pretends to be a legal boat transporter on uShip but he's violating a number of laws:
1. His DOT number 2158419 shows as INACTIVE which means he's not allowed to legally transport any cargo.
2. He's hiding behind the business name "Celtic 1 Hauling" however, he never registered this business under his name.
3. More importantly - he steals money from his customers and I'm one of his victims. read below:
James Quinlan at Celtic 1 Hauling was hired by our company to move a boat for us from Alabama to Florida. he requested to be paid in full because a lot of truckers get burned. we went ahead and sent the full payment and set up the pick up dates. he called a few days later saying that he was experiencing some delays but assured that it will be picked up and delivered on time. well, the time passed by and all we got was more excuses and more delays. and then he completely disappeared - not answering any phone calls or emails. and of course, he's not returning our money.
I ended up taking him to a small claim court in Florida and he didn't even show up for the hearing.
This guy is a crook and I don't even think he's mentally stable. Instead of apologizing and simply returning the money for the job he never did -
he goes out and tells everybody that he did the job but never got paid and yet he failed to appear in the court to defend himself.
go to my website and see the proof of the Court Judgment that was awarded to my company against James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling. here's the link: http://international.carexshipping.com/SCAM-James-Quinlan-Celtic-1-Hauling-uShip.html
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Hauling
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "While I'm sure that most of you interested can Google Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kimberly T McCall and discover her promiscuous and dishonest life as well as..."
- "While veteranarian Stuart McCall of Santa Fe New Mexico is in Santa Fe sleeping with wives of his clients, Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall of Santa Fe is..."
- "This insane place killed my Umbrella Cockatoo Tatoo on December 8, 2015. I brought him in for a simple grooming and they negligently handled him. Darlene attempted to groom Tatoo..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."