Update added by user Apr 30, 2013
Update: Company has made additional FRAUDULENT CHARGES to my credit card. I did not even see them until my card company contacted me becasue they thought it was suspicious!
DO NOT deal with this company unless you want to be double/triple charged, extra charges showing up on your card, and be told to "f*** off if you don't like it".
Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2013
After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I know, I bought one myself) When I refused, I was told that I instead needed to purchase a second repair service instead. When I explain that I already had bought the service, they AGREED and then said I just needed to buy the part again instead. When I explained that the part was provided, the AGREED and tried to *** me into buying a second repair service again.
They've been forced to admit that I'VE ALREADY PAID for and provided everything I needed to, but they still twice tried to *** me into paying over 20x what the part should cost and twice trying to scam me by claiming I needed to buy a second repair service.
Clearly they are flip-flopping and backpedaling, struggling to find some way to cheat me by making me pay twice the advertised price in a bait-and-switch scam after fraudulently misrepresenting their repair services.
- - -
As a separate issue, they claim to be a BBB accredited business, but THEY ARE NOT! This is again fraudulently misrepresenting their business.
- - -
My third complaint is that they state it will take "24 to 72 hours for your order to be processed and shipped" - that is up to 3 days for your phone to be back in the mail on its way to you. As as my phone was delivered to them, they said it would take "3 - 5 days" just for a diagnostic, which is unnecessary because I told them exactly what's wrong and what to repair. Two weeks in, and they are holding my phone hostage in the same bait-and-switch scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "David L. Ross Construction(DLRC), Woodlawn, TN is an unlicensed construction contractor.DLRC signed a contract to provided turnkey construction of my new home. Under TN statute all construction contractors acting..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."