Update added by user Apr 30, 2013
Update: Company has made additional FRAUDULENT CHARGES to my credit card. I did not even see them until my card company contacted me becasue they thought it was suspicious!
DO NOT deal with this company unless you want to be double/triple charged, extra charges showing up on your card, and be told to "f*** off if you don't like it".
Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2013
After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I know, I bought one myself) When I refused, I was told that I instead needed to purchase a second repair service instead. When I explain that I already had bought the service, they AGREED and then said I just needed to buy the part again instead. When I explained that the part was provided, the AGREED and tried to *** me into buying a second repair service again.
They've been forced to admit that I'VE ALREADY PAID for and provided everything I needed to, but they still twice tried to *** me into paying over 20x what the part should cost and twice trying to scam me by claiming I needed to buy a second repair service.
Clearly they are flip-flopping and backpedaling, struggling to find some way to cheat me by making me pay twice the advertised price in a bait-and-switch scam after fraudulently misrepresenting their repair services.
- - -
As a separate issue, they claim to be a BBB accredited business, but THEY ARE NOT! This is again fraudulently misrepresenting their business.
- - -
My third complaint is that they state it will take "24 to 72 hours for your order to be processed and shipped" - that is up to 3 days for your phone to be back in the mail on its way to you. As as my phone was delivered to them, they said it would take "3 - 5 days" just for a diagnostic, which is unnecessary because I told them exactly what's wrong and what to repair. Two weeks in, and they are holding my phone hostage in the same bait-and-switch scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Jordan Creek Mall Des Moines IA. Asked for simple clean up. This is what I got! BEFORE her handywork and AFTER. She wanted to charge me for her mistake and then send me..."
- "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."