Seattle, Washington

Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices.If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to get only that, forget it.

Related: Cellogica Day Cream And A Night Cream Review

I called the 1-800 number trying to get the headquarters number and they wouldn't provide it. The people you speak to at several phone numbers with are in a call center and answer calls for different products. When I tried to resolve my multiple charges (over $300 in total, I got hung up on. I called back and the agent finally let me speak to the supervisor.

He was very nice and helpful but trying to get this resolved (because I apparently had two accounts and I was getting inundated with product) took me over an hour and 15 minutes on the phone. In the end, I was refunded about 50% of all of the shipments but they had to close both accounts (I only wanted one account)

I won't be calling this company again for any of their products, obviously. If you just want to try the products watch the calendar and start counting from the day you order till day 14 and then cancel (which you probably will) because you more than likely won't see any results in that short of a time. Then after you continue to use the product up you'll start seeing changes.

I used up the day cream and didn't see any difference. Then started using the night cream. I had a small cyst on my cheek and was going to have it removed in about a month. I'd started using the stem cell night cream (sparingly) after Using up the day cream and about a week before the cyst surgery I noticed it was significantly reduced in size.

I kept using it and it finally disappeared! I was so happy. But the business practices are just terrible.

So if you try it, try it at your own financial risk.So sad....

Review about: Cellogica Day Cream And A Night Cream.

I liked: Night cream.

I didn't like: Auto charge of account, Customer service, Sales practices, Not being able to order only the night cream.

2.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cellogica Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Night stem cell cream / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cellogica?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.