Bradenton, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping.The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day air Shipping but instead shipped it USPS First Class.

So it arrived in 5 days instead of 2. This was a major inconvenience as my cell phone was broken and I needed a new one ASAP. It arrived on a Saturday and when I took it down to have it activated it was not the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) variant that I had ordered but instead it was the SGH-I337 the AT&T Variant. The cell phone was carrier unlocked but since it's the wrong variant I cant use T-Mobile Wifi Calling or 3G since the AT&T variant doesn't support all of T-Mobile's Bands.

I figured I would make due with this phone until I could call them on Monday (they are closed over the weekend) and have them cross ship me the right cell phone. When I call them on Monday they tell me they won't take it back because I activated/used the cell phone.

So now I'm stuck with a cell phone that only works partially on my network.Thanks alot Cell2get I won't be buying anything else from you.

Review about: Samsung Galaxy S5.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $237
Preferred solution Either cross ship me the right cell phone or take this one back for a full refund despite the fact that it has been used.

Had an Experience with Cell2get?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.