Cell2get - Shipped me the wrong phone - won't make it right.

17 of 62 Cell2get reviews

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping.The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day air Shipping but instead shipped it USPS First Class.

So it arrived in 5 days instead of 2. This was a major inconvenience as my cell phone was broken and I needed a new one ASAP. It arrived on a Saturday and when I took it down to have it activated it was not the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) variant that I had ordered but instead it was the SGH-I337 the AT&T Variant. The cell phone was carrier unlocked but since it's the wrong variant I cant use T-Mobile Wifi Calling or 3G since the AT&T variant doesn't support all of T-Mobile's Bands.

I figured I would make due with this phone until I could call them on Monday (they are closed over the weekend) and have them cross ship me the right cell phone. When I call them on Monday they tell me they won't take it back because I activated/used the cell phone.

So now I'm stuck with a cell phone that only works partially on my network.Thanks alot Cell2get I won't be buying anything else from you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Either cross ship me the right cell phone or take this one back for a full refund despite the fact that it has been used.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Samsung Galaxy S5
Review category
Telecommunications
review #644474

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cell2get? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 62 Cell2get reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cell2get.
Filing a new complaint about
×