Celine Handbags - Sent wrong item, and was refused a refund
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE: http://www.handbagscelineusa.us
I ordered a bag on line through an overseas company, when the bag arrived it was the wrong color.I ordered and tan "coffee" colored bag, but what arrived was a forest green bag.....NOT tan/coffee colored bag.
When I reached out to the company to tell them they requested I send them a photo of the bag I received. So I did. They then told me I could send the bag back but if it got seized by customs they would NOT refund my money. I asked repeatedly for the return address to ship the bag back to them for a refund.
It clearly states on their web page that they will except returns, and only require you to contact them within 7 days of receiving your product. I followed this and contacted the the same day I got the bag.
It has now been a month and half of back and forth emails with them and they are still refusing to send me the return address. And the last email I received from them, they asked for photos again, and then tried to tell me that the green bag was a tan bag. And that I was not able to tell the difference between tan and dark green.
I am very frustrated and keep getting conflicting communications with the customer service person.
I still have not been told how to return the bag or given my refund.I am now out $360.00 USD
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."