Celine Handbags - Sent wrong item, and was refused a refund
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE: http://www.handbagscelineusa.us
I ordered a bag on line through an overseas company, when the bag arrived it was the wrong color.I ordered and tan "coffee" colored bag, but what arrived was a forest green bag.....NOT tan/coffee colored bag.
When I reached out to the company to tell them they requested I send them a photo of the bag I received. So I did. They then told me I could send the bag back but if it got seized by customs they would NOT refund my money. I asked repeatedly for the return address to ship the bag back to them for a refund.
It clearly states on their web page that they will except returns, and only require you to contact them within 7 days of receiving your product. I followed this and contacted the the same day I got the bag.
It has now been a month and half of back and forth emails with them and they are still refusing to send me the return address. And the last email I received from them, they asked for photos again, and then tried to tell me that the green bag was a tan bag. And that I was not able to tell the difference between tan and dark green.
I am very frustrated and keep getting conflicting communications with the customer service person.
I still have not been told how to return the bag or given my refund.I am now out $360.00 USD
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."