Celine Handbags - Sent wrong item, and was refused a refund

1 of 1 Celine Handbags reviews

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE: http://www.handbagscelineusa.us

I ordered a bag on line through an overseas company, when the bag arrived it was the wrong color.I ordered and tan "coffee" colored bag, but what arrived was a forest green bag.....NOT tan/coffee colored bag.

When I reached out to the company to tell them they requested I send them a photo of the bag I received. So I did. They then told me I could send the bag back but if it got seized by customs they would NOT refund my money. I asked repeatedly for the return address to ship the bag back to them for a refund.

It clearly states on their web page that they will except returns, and only require you to contact them within 7 days of receiving your product. I followed this and contacted the the same day I got the bag.

It has now been a month and half of back and forth emails with them and they are still refusing to send me the return address. And the last email I received from them, they asked for photos again, and then tried to tell me that the green bag was a tan bag. And that I was not able to tell the difference between tan and dark green.

I am very frustrated and keep getting conflicting communications with the customer service person.

I still have not been told how to return the bag or given my refund.I am now out $360.00 USD

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Celine Handbags reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AshfordSmith

May 03, 2014 #811409

I dislike the return policies and procedures of all companies, not just those of handbags.
handbags in singapore

0 0 Reply
Ashford

Apr 28, 2014 #809785

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Celine Handbags.
Filing a new complaint about
×