My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle.Said it was only worth $2635.00.

This car had been babied and lots of updates done to it. Low mileage for its year. And was a special model made for the year. This car is well worth over $3500.00.

Glad this company does not put a price on a humans life..if so we would be worth nothing!!!! I'm sure this company is hand in hand with the insurance companies that is why Nationwide uses them.

Not good for the everyday person, only good for crooked insurance companies.I do not recommend using this company UNLESS you want less for your vehicle.

Review about: Vw Gti Vr6.

I didn't like: Your value of vehicle scale way off, Informing my insurance company of an inaccurate quote, Not fair in pricing of vehicle, Not fair pricing of vehicle, Did not compare same car to get estimate.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $3500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with CCC Information Services?

Comments

Sparkyboy
Clemmons, North Carolina, United States #1283514

Have you folks settled yet? Any chance you going with a class action lawsuit because if so I'm interested.

Marko
Fishers, Indiana, United States #1149194

I have a similar issue, want to class action lawsuit?

JJ
to Marko Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #1150174

I am researching the laws on this in NC...They have compared my special edition vehicle with full features and low mileage to a standard vehicle with 50000 more mile and 10 less features. I am not stopping until this is fair.

to JJ #1160643

I am not planning on stopping either. I consulting with other bur I will keep going until I get a fair settlement. Did you find anything up to this point?