I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem to webmaster to call back for refund in 48hrs if problem persist, when i called back they keep telling that there is no record of me calling on 07/06/13 and that they don't find any problem with the website at this time so i hanged up and called back so I can talk to a supervisor, agent said she will help me out so she said she could't find a record of me calling on 07/06/13 but she found a problem with the website that i would to call back in 48 for a refund(at this point i know they are just trying to keep the money) so ask to talk to a supervisor, Mr Joe#596 the must rude and unprofessional supervisor I ever spoke he wasn't gonna fix the problem he basically called me a liar.So i took a snapshot of my call registry of that call on 07/06/13 and email it to them.
let see what excuse the use now..all so they can keep $25.95 and for me is not even about the money anymore is about the disrespect i went thorough with these people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Problems
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and..."
- "We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them. We happen to go back a week after we moved..."
- "Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you. I rented a place from..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."